An Easy way to microscope spectroscopy
J&M Analytik AG has very long experience in microscope spectroscopy (UV-VIS, NIR, Raman) and many installations worldwide in various applications (forensics, material sci-ences, semiconductor, quality control, geology and much more). Now we introduce a new instrument, the TIDAS E MSP.
- Easy to use at a very affordable price
- Fits to any microscope with a c-mount adaptor, easy to connect
- Complete Software package for instrument control, data storage and evaluation (e.g. color analysis, film thickness and much more)
- Broad wavelength range: 300 – 1100nm
- Certificate (wavelength and photometric accuracy, VDE Test, e.g.)
- Integrated cuvette holder for normal spectroscopy applications, of-fering highest flexibility
- Ideal for teaching and educational purposes
- Analysis of fibres in transmission or fluorescence
- Color analysis of paint or glass in reflection or transmission
- Determination of printing inks
- Analysis of documents or money
- Historic samples like paintings or furniture
다른 제품 보기
- TIDAS MSP 200 The microscope photometer TIDAS MSP 200 is considered to be ...
- TIDAS MSP 400 / 800 Microscope Spectrometer J&M Analytik’s globally recognized microscope spectrometers, TIDAS MSP 400 ...
- TIDAS MSP RAMAN Microscope RAMAN spectrometer. For many applications: Pharmaceutical research and QA Life science and ...
- TIDAS E MSP An Easy way to microscope spectroscopy J&M Analytik AG has very ...