KSI VISION™ is an innovative and userfriendly software for all SAM of the KSI v-series. The software was developed for the needs of our customers in research, development and production control.
- A, B, C, D, G, 3D, P, S, X, Z, Auto, Sequence, HQ and Tray-scan (free selectable x-y matrix scan)
- Fast fourier transformation (FFT)
- Digital waveform overlay
- Free selectable B,P and D-scan
- B-scan with quantitative measurement
- A-scan real time display with time of flight function
- HQ-scan, pre-scan and fast pre-scan mode
- Control and automatic storage of all instrument settings including A-scan histogram
- Power, rf and video gain (total 80dB) gate delay, gate width (resolution 2ns)
- Variable gain, gate width and gate delay setting during scanning
- Threshold, positive-negative peak phase detection: amplitude, mean, bipolar
- Phase measurement with automatic delamination detection (selectable)
- Picture reset function for easy reconstruction of KSI-SAM images
- Image resolution up to 32.000 x 32.000 pixel
- Impedance measurement with histogram and calibration curve
- User friendly multi language graphical interface
- Signalprocessing degital : FFT bandpass, Chebyshev, Moving average, Rectifier and Calculus
- File format : bmp, jpeg, sam, saz, ASCII
- On screen measurement tools
- Thickness and distance measurement
다른 제품 보기
- V-Series / V 8 The V 8 is the allrounder within the KSI product ...
- Auto SAM / Auto LED SAM The Auto SAM series stands for customized, fully automated- or ...
- Auto SAM / Auto-Wafer The Auto SAM series stands for customized, fully automated- or ...
- KSI VISION™ Software KSI VISION™ is an innovative and userfriendly software for all ...
- Acoustic Microscopy NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING – SAM Functional principle (Scanning Acoustic Microscope) An Acoustic ...