Microscope Camera Leica DFC7000 T
The Leica DFC7000 T 2.8 MP Color Microscope Camera is exceptionally well suited for both brightfield and fluorescence imaging. It constitutes a paradigm shift with image quality that has not been possible with this class of CCD cameras before. An outstanding design combines the resolution and sensitivity you need and enables you to achieve the best possible result without changing cameras, switching ports, and calibration settings.
As You Like It
We provide one camera – you get two acquisition modalities, brightfield and fluorescence alike. With its exceptionally sensitive sensor and an innovative method to interpolate color faithfully, it’s a perfect solution for both.
- You can monitor fluorochromes like DAPI, FITC up to Cy5.5, because the sensor is highly sensitive even in the near-infrared range
- You can document brightfield applications with high resolution images
- You achieve superb color fidelity based on faithful color interpolation. And if you need them, correction matrices can be applied for different illumination settings
- You can read out red, green, or blue pixels independently for your multi-channel experiments
- You receive the brightness information for each and every single pixel when you switch to monochrome read-out
Big is Beautiful
Are you keen on a large field of view? This camera provides it. Two reasons: One, its camera sensor features 2.8 Megapixels with a pixel pinch of 4.54 µm. Two, Leica Microsystems’ latest generation objectives with low magnification and high-numerical aperture objectives. It’s the combination of both that offers you the large field of view.
- You benefit from maintaining a wide dynamic range, because this high resolution camera is based on a new pixel architecture
- You can speed up tile scans and mosaics in case the specimen is still too large for the provided field of view
Up to 40 frames per second at full resolution! This camera will convince you with the quality and speed the state-of-the-art CCD sensor provides.
- You can position and focus samples without any time delays
- You can capture real-time, high-speed time-lapse recordings easily to collect precise kinetic data labeled with accurate time stamps
- You can acquire images in monochrome and color mode
- You can achieve up to 120 fps with 5×5 binning, in color and monochrome alike
- Switch to turbo mode and read out 1.3 Megapixels in full resolution at the amazing speed of 50 fps
The Bright Side of Life
You know the challenge: You want to document your stained specimens and tissues in brightfield, and need to represent the colors as close to reality as possible. Subtle differences in color toning can make a world of a difference and decide whether you obtained just a good or an excellent image. The Leica DFC7000 T helps you attain excellence!
- You can image with an outstanding resolution – with 4,54 µm pixel for smallest details
- You are supported by the camera’s innovative 5 x 5 demosaicing algorithm – enjoy your images, sharp and clear!
- You can rely on the faithful color interpolation which intelligently takes the illumination setting of the microscope in account
Dancing In The Dark
The Leica DFC7000 T masters multi-color fluorescence imaging even under really challenging light conditions:
- You can even image in near-infrared wavelength due to high quantum efficiency
- You get visible proof of the thermal noise reduction by one-stage peltier cooling, the smart design of cooling fins for fanless, vibration-free acquisition: Stunningly crisp images!
- You also benefit from correlated pixel double sampling which effectively eliminates noise but keeps up acquisition speed
- You will enjoy using this camera for years and years – its dynamic hotpixel correction keeps up outstanding image quality
Live cell imaging of multiple fluorescent proteins is one of the supreme disciplines of the life sciences. With this camera, you can acquire multi-fluorescence images and monitor cells and complete animals in vivo – simultaneously!
- You do not need to switch filters or fluo cubes – just monitor your samples in color mode of the camera GFP-, DsRed-, YFP- or other tagged proteins simultaneously
- You will get direct feedback on spatial distribution, possible interactions , and changing localisation in context with all other interesting proteins
- You profit from the highly sensitive sensor and the high frame rates which can be achieved
- You can trust the images you get: The specimen can be cooled down or heated up – the camera will always deliver accurate image data. It is designed for environmental temperatures between +5°C and +50°C, a temperature range which has never been possible before.
So: When would you like to start your work on C. elegans or plan heat shock protein expression experiments in Drosophila embryos?
Pull the Trigger
The Leica DFC7000 T can be triggered, so that the entire imaging system with all peripherals can be orchestrated and fine-tuned to meet even the highest demands. Fluorescent specimens are protected from unnecessary light , filter changes take place in shortest time, new images can be acquired while the current one is read out and transferred to PC. This is made possible by Leica Microsystems’ software
- You can use Leica Application Suite (LAS) for basic image acquisition and material analysis
- You can use LAS X, for acquisition and sophisticated analysis and benefit from a highly modular, powerful software design
- Both software platforms feature an easy-to-use and easy-to-learn graphical interface focused on and adjustable to the needs of the users.
With the Leica DFC7000 T, you can use a broad range of LAS X software tools which help you to best possibly document your specimens. You can, but you don’t have to. These advanced camera features can be hidden through a smart user access approach – e.g. in a multi user environment you can make sure unexperienced users only have limited access, if this is desired. Here are some of the features you may show or hide:
- Continuous analogue gain to enhance even the faintest signals seamlessly with finesse
- Freely definable black balance to reduce unwanted background of non-specific fluorescence
- Image averaging on the fly to eliminate residual noise
- Possibility to adjust color matrices to the illumination in use for highest color fidelity
|Camera type||Digital color, high-sensitivity, cooled camera for fluorescence and brightfield microscopy|
|Housing||Aluminum, Size (L × W × H) 120mm x 93mm x 150mm, Weight 1,900 g|
|Sensor||Sony® ICX674AQG CCD, Exview HAD II technology, quad-tap|
|Shutter||Interline transfer progressive scan, global shutter|
|Pixel||1920 x 1440 (~ 2.8 MP); 4,54μm x 4,54μm pixel size|
|Full well capacity||> 15.000 electrons (e-) typical|
|Color filter||RGB Bayer mask|
|Exposure time||4 μsec – 200 sec*|
|Bit depth||8 bit / 12 bit|
|A/D converter||16 bit|
|Binning modes||2×2 (mono/ color); 4×4 (mono/ color); 3×3 (mono/color; speed optimized); 5×5 (mono/color; speed optimized);
color sensitive binning: R,G, or B pixel only
|Partial scan||Freely definable ROI (region of interest), combination with binning possible|
|Dark noise||<0,05 e-/px/sec|
|Read out noise||typ. 6 e-/ 10 MHz|
|Dynamic range||~ 68 dB|
|Pixel clocking rate||25 MHz/ 40 MHz|
|Analog gain||continuous 1× – 10×|
|Advanced features||Image averaging, sharpening, black balance, on-head image buffer, quad-tap read out and mono-tap read out, external trigger capability; dynamic defect pixel correction|
|Image formats||fps*at 40 MHz/ 8 bit|
|Full frame 1920 x 1440||Color/Mono: 40|
|2×2 binning 960 x 720||Color/Mono: 40|
|3×3 binning 640 x 480||Color/Mono: 91|
|4×4 binning 480 x 360||Color/Mono: 40|
|5×5 binning 384 x 288||Color/Mono: 123|
|Supported operating systems||Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32-/64-bit)*|
|Software||Leica LAS X, Leica LAS|
|c-mount||0.7x for inverted and upright compound microscopes; 0.63x for stereo microscopes|
|Interfaces||USB 3.0 single cable and optional trigger cable|
|Power supply||5V via external DC power supply|
|Power consumption||~14 W (with Peltier cooling)|
|Operating temp. range||+5°C .. +50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C .. +70°C|
|Air humidity||max 80%, non-condensing|
(all information subject to modification without prior notice)
*depends on software in use
다른 제품 보기
- 현미경 카메라 Leica의 현미경 카메라는 빠른 생생한 이미지, 짧은 반응시간, 고해상도, 및 ...
- Leica DFC365 FX 생세포의 초고속 이미징 및 탁월한 형광 조사를 가능하게 하는 흑백 ...
- Leica DFC345 FX 형광 애플리케이션을 위한 고해상도 디지털 흑백 카메라 Leica DFC345 FX 형광 ...
- Leica DFC310 FX 고품질 투과광 및 형광 이미지의 빠른 획득을 위한 디지털 컬러 ...
- Leica DFC3000 G Crisp fluorescence documentation for routine experiments Leica DFC3000 G The Leica ...
- Leica MC170 HD 5 Megapixel HD Microscope Camera Leica MC170 HD HD Digital microscope ...
- Leica MC190 HD Microscope Camera for Analysis Leica MC190 HD Simply High-Res Are you looking ...
- Leica DMC 2900 Save Time with a USB 3.0 Microscope Camera Leica DMC2900 The ...
- Leica DMC 4500 Amazing Allrounder Digital Microscope Camera Leica DMC4500 Capture sharp, brilliant images for ...
- Leica ICC50 W Letting minds meet… anywhere Wi-Fi Camera for Compound Microscopes Leica ICC50 ...
- Leica DFC 295 빠르고 편리한 문서화를 위한 3메가픽셀의 디지털 컬러 카메라 Leica DFC295 Leica ...
- Leica DFC450 500만 화소의 디지털 칼라 현미경 카메라 Leica DFC450 Leica DFC450은 고급 ...
- Leica DFC550 고해상도 현미경 사진 촬영용 디지털 컬러 카메라 최고 12.5메가픽셀의 해상도를 갖는 ...
- Leica DFC7000 T Think Multi-Purpose! Microscope Camera Leica DFC7000 T The Leica DFC7000 T ...