Don’t search. Find!
Digital Microscope Leica DVM6
If you work in quality control/assurance, failure analysis, research and development, or in forensics, searching for the detail can take up a lot of your time in microscopy.
The Leica DVM6 digital microscope is fast, reliable and easy to use for every user. It is the perfect solution that combines outstanding optics, intuitive operation and smart software to save you time.
Ease of use: One step from macro to micro
With the DVM6, you can get from the big picture to smallest details in an instant. You can seamlessly carry on working even if changing objective is required, as the sample always stays in focus and no pre-adjustments are needed. With the tilting function you can observe your sample from different angles from up to ±60°.
Why the Leica DVM6 saves you time
- 16:1 zoom range makes changing between magnifications fast
- 2350x magnification shows you details down to 0.4 micrometers on the same microscope
- Horizontal field of view ranges from 35 mm to 0.18 mm at same focus level
You will become an expert in virtually no time!
- Work seamlessly thanks to one-handed objective change
- Stay focused and operate the tilting function with one hand
- Hybrid manual-motorized operation of X, Y and Z – smart automation helps you to be faster
- Easy to operate, so little training time is needed
Image quality: See more with crisper images
Obtain excellent image quality! The Leica DVM6 has top notch optics that the Leica brand is famous for. Choose from different integrated LED illumination options and reveal details you have never seen before. Capture your image in natural colors with a high-resolution camera.
Why you can discover more with the Leica DVM6
- 10-megapixel high-resolution camera
- Fast live image display with more than 30 frames per second
- More details with excellent PlanApo-corrected Leica optics
- Illuminate your sample perfectly even at large field of view
- Combine illumination and contrasting options in various ways to highlight your sample features best
Impressive Results: Rely on intelligent automation
Speed up your daily work and especially repetitive tasks with the DVM6. The system automatically stores settings for you in the background. The encoded functions of the digital microscope make your data accurate, reliable and help to prevent errors. The LAS X software supports you with easy navigation and offers a measurement tool for every need. You can be sure that every user delivers the same quality of data.
Why you can reproduce results easily
- Zoom range is continuously encoded and calibrated
- All instrument components are sensor-controlled
- All settings saved with every image, e.g. illumination, position, magnification
- Create a report for 2D and 3D measurements with one click
Intuitive software: Your autopilot
The LAS X software is a key factor in making the DVM6 fast, easy to use, and reliable. Create perfect images, either single shots or large stitched images in XYZ with predefined acquisition modes. Efficient analyses are inherent: You can measure in 2D and 3D, and annotate the image. At the end, you can export your results to a customized Excel report template with a single click.
How LAS X helps you speed up your workflow
- Improve your image easily with the Image Preview – choose out of six different suggestions. Customize those with your preferred settings with a single click
- Live image with High Dynamic Range (HDR) to see every detail right away
- Large brightness differences on the sample surface are displayed with detail richness making high dynamic differences in the sample nicely visible
- Extend 3D images over the full XY-scanning area with virtual no size limit
- LAS X is a native 64-bit application under Windows 7 and runs on a standard PC
Find your Leica DVM6 configuration
The Leica DVM6 digital microscope is available in three different configurations to help you find the solution that best fits your application and budget needs.
Choose between three options
- Do you need high resolution images and application versatility? The DVM6 C is the perfect microscope if you cannot compromise on image quality.
- Are you also looking for multi-focus images and 3D-analysis? With the DVM6 S you add the comfort of a motorized focus to the imaging capabilities. And you will love the autofocus.
- Would you also like to scan larger areas in high resolution? The DVM6 A is the recommended microscope if ultimate versatility is required. You can capture large images in XYZ with just a single click.
Contact us for more information on the DVM6 configurations.
Feature list Leica DVM6
- Manual or motorized versions
- All system components encoded – also for the manual version
- Motorized versions are hybrid and can be operated manually as well for fast coarse positioning
- Zoom module with 16:1 zoom range
- Integrated 10-megapixel high-resolution camera
- PlanApo-corrected Leica optics with long working distance
- Motorized and software-controlled Iris diaphragm
- Integrated ring light and coaxial LED illumination
- Snap-on adapters for ring light contrasting (polarizer, diffusor, low angle illumination)
- Backlight illumination for translucent samples
- Tilting stand for one-handed operation, tilting from -60° to +60°
- Focus drive with a travel range of 60 mm
- XY stage with a travel range of 70 mm x 50 mm
- Autofocus with two options: one shot on region of interest, or continuous autofocus
- LAS X software
Save time and optimize your microscopy workflow with the versatile DVM6. With a digital microscope so intuitive and easy to use anyone can be an image specialist!
With the DVM6 you are faster in any sample inspections, and the final report is only a click away!
Objective change: plug and see
Work seamlessly from 12x up to 2,350x magnification while changing objective – the sample always stays in focus.
Tiling: scan with one click
High resolution sample overview with fast stitching– each scan one click for many samples.
Tilting: change your perspective
Observe your sample from different angels and see more details – tilting from -60° to +60°.
|DVM6 C||DVM6 S||DVM6 A|
|all manual, coded||standard, with motorized focus drive||advanced, motorized focus drive and motorized XY-stage|
|DVM6 zoom module||✔||✔||✔|
LAS X software
|3D surface image||—||✔||✔|
|XYZ-Stitching||manual (no 3D)||manual (no 3D)||✔|
(Distance, Area, Angle)
(Distance, Area, Angle, Profile, Volume)
|Camera||Image sensor||1/2.3″ CMOS, 3664 x 2748 Pixel|
|Image resolution||2MP (1600 x 1200)|
|5MP (2592 x 1944)|
|10MP (3664 x 2748)|
|framerate (max)||37 fps @ 1600×1200 live image|
|Autofocus||Sensor||CMOS based sensor|
|Options||local or global|
|Modes||single autofocus, continuous autofocus|
|Iris diaphragm||motorized, software controlled|
Objectives (*) according ISO/DIS 18221
|PlanAPO FOV 43.75||working distance: 60 mm||max. magnification: 190:1||max. resolution: 415 lp/mm|
|PlanAPO FOV 12.55||working distance: 25 mm||max. magnification: 675:1||max. resolution: 1073 lp/mm|
|PlanAPO FOV 3.60||working distance: 5 mm||max. magnification: 2350:1||max. resolution: 2366 lp/mm|
|Tilt angle||max. ± 60°||tilt angle encoded and displayed|
|Handling||one handed (weight compensation)|
|0° index for home position|
|travel range||70 mm x 50 mm|
|rotation||max. ± 180°|
|specimen weight (max load)||max. 2 kg|
|travel range||60 mm|
|resolution||0.25 µm (motorized)|
|0.50 µm (manual)|
|ring light||integrated in objectives for the Leica DVM6|
|LED light source, software controlled|
|4 segments switchable|
|coaxial light||integrated in tilting stand,
available for FOV 12.55 & FOV 3.60 objectives
|LED light source, software controlled|
|transmitted light||cable-free insert for XY-stage (optional)|
|LED light source, software controlled|
|ring light adapters||Diffusor|
|Low angle adapter|
|BLI for DVM6||transmitted light insert on XY-stage|
|Interface module||connect DVM6 zoom module to Leica (M series) focus column|
다른 제품 보기
- 매크로 줌 & 디지털 현미경 Leica의 매크로현미경(Macroscope)는 시판되는 제품 중 최고 수준의 정밀도를 가지며 산업, ...
- Leica Z6 APO 상세한 기록, 측정, 평가를 위한 수직 단일 빔 경로(beam path)를 ...
- Leica Z16 APO 상세한 기록, 측정, 평가를 위한 수직 단일 빔 경로(beam path)를 ...
- Leica Z6 APO A 상세한 기록, 측정, 평가를 위한 수직 단일 빔 경로(beam path)를 ...
- Leica Z16 APO A 상세한 기록, 측정, 평가를 위한 수직 단일 빔 경로(beam path)를 ...
- Leica DMS 300 Digital Microscope System with full HDMI output The Leica DMS300 is ...
- Leica DMS1000 디지털 정밀 검사, 관찰 및 측정용의 모듈식 디지털 현미경 시스템 깨끗하고 ...
- Leica DVM6 Don’t search. Find! Digital Microscope Leica DVM6 If you work in ...